- October 26, 2018- Oral Abstracts due, Early bird registrations open
- December 28, 2018- Regular registration opens
- February 8, 2019- Poster Abstract Deadline and Registration closes
- February 24-27, 2019- PRRSUM @ Radisson Hotel in La Crosse, WI
Oral Abstracts are due THIS FRIDAY and on that same day, early bird registration opens!
The Upper Midwest Stream Restoration Symposium (UMSRS) presents a unique opportunity to bring together regional stream restoration practitioners so they may share experiences and expertise with colleagues working within similar environmental and land-use conditions. Attendees from multi-disciplinary backgrounds will hear about innovative restoration designs and approaches as well as have the opportunity to network with the region’s leading stream restoration practitioners.
UMSRS looks to provide a collaborative environment which will allow an interdisciplinary approach to stream restoration and other related watershed sciences, hence a broad range of speakers and topics are actively encouraged. We seek session proposals and abstracts for both oral and poster presentations that address topic areas related to stream restoration, including:
- Stream restoration design and alternative analyses
- Restoration design implementation and response
- Restoration project and design monitoring
- Presentations geared toward the planning, regulatory, and funding context under which stream restoration occurs.
Selected presentations will be grouped into topical sessions.
Learn more at: http://prrsum.umn.edu/